1. Description In the seamless steel pipe production, the plug will wear a solid billet into a hollow capillary, the metal variant is mainly operated on the plug, so the plug quality will directly affect the pipe quality and the plug's consumption.
The common cast plug has loose structure, poor compactness and easy to cause pores and shrinkage, so the average life unable to meet production requirement.
The production process of forged plug is as follows: forging stock - cutting - drawing - heating - forging - machining - heat treatment – inspection - packing and shipment.
Saw blades for cutting steel billets, pipes and profiles.
- HSS saw blades Saw blades sharpened individually in accordance with the client’s application; with high-tech custom sharpening geometries with variable rake angles and pitches to reduce strains and vibrations.
- TCT saw blades Tips with different grades of hardness are made of hard metal (sintered tungsten carbide (WC) and Cobalt (Co) powders).
- SE saw blades Every saw is assembled and sharpened individually, on request high-tech custom sharpening geometries with variable rake angles and pitches can be developed to reduce strains and vibrations.
- TF saw blades TF saw blades are manufactured from hot rolled steel sheet in chromium vanadium 1.2235 or wolfram-molybdenum 1.2604. Saw blades can be supplied hardened all over, on the external belt or on the teeth tips.